No need to say too much. The pictures say it all! :-)
![]() |
| Meet the Teacher Night |
![]() |
| My silly boy on the 1st day of Kindergarten! |
First Day Kindergarten pictures from Mrs. Nelson, Cayden's teacher.
Their classroom theme is The Beach. Love the picture of Cayden as a lifeguard!
![]() |
| Thank you Anty Lynn for the cool cards and stickers! |
Cole's new daycare!
So far he cries and screams every morning. But...when it's time to pick him up he can't wait to tell me about his day.
Mommy: How was your day Cole?
Cole: I play teacher and I play tunnel slide. Or...I go potty.
The room he is in is a potty-training room so they go every hour. He has gone potty 1 time, but unfortunately missed the toilet and got it on his shorts. But...I call it success anyways! They also do not drink out of zippy cups, they drink out of regular cups.
So far he has played with play-doh, painted, and had fun with his new friends!
Chad and I in Omaha at the Dierks Concert! (Dierks concert #....IDK...at least 10)
![]() |
| Justin and Chad @ the Dierks Concert! |














No comments:
Post a Comment
Guestbook