Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Keep Calm and Enjoy Summer!

Cooling off after sleeping…and waiting or Mommy to get ready.


Just chillaxin'! 


Getting ready for movie night!


Movie night snacks! We rented Walking with Dinosaurs! 


Playdate at McKayla & Connors House!
We had a blast! With the baby pool, sprinkler, and awesome play set!



I just think Charlotte is so beautiful! This is my co-worker Jessica. She will be teaching Kindergarten next year.






So…Mom of the year! I forgot their swim trunks. Luckily I had a swim diaper, so that's what Cole wore. Then I found an extra pair of shorts later. I don't think he minded! 






It's like a speedo right? ;-) 





When we got home Cayden decided he wanted to be a famous star chef!



Here's an oldie…When Jordyn's son was at Children's Mercy, Cole went to the Gerjerts' daycare provider. She does a newsletter every week. Cole was featured in it! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook