Disclaimer…I will describe the pictures, but they are in no way in any order…and I apologize for anything that doesn't make sense as I am writing this post while on a Morphine Drip.
Sugery- June 24th. I think it went well. I had a Right Lumbar laminectomy and discoctomy. I hope that this relieves my back pain and that I am back to 'playing' with the boys in no time.
I am in the hospital through tomorrow June 25th. Chad brought the boys up for a while and I LOVED that! He even brought me an ice tea from Panera. I am so parched so it was perfect!
I couldn't eat and my surgery was at 10:30 so by the time I was in recovery it was noon. (or well it was when I woke up) Once all my vitals were good I was able to go to my room. I was so hungry so they got me some applesauce and then told me I was good to order dinner. I ordered an ice tea, brownie (yum!), chicken tenders, and chips. To my surprise it was actually pretty tasty!
Ok onto the fun weekend before Surgery with Aunty Blythe.
Friday night tball game!
Cole hanging out with Aunty Blythe!
Go ne-ne go!
The big tball player with his Aunty!
Ready for the pool!
Cherry Berry after Cayden's tball game! Yum!
Cole is not a froyo fan, but he LOVES M&M's! So…that's what he got!
I love the many faces of Cayden!
More Pool time...
Chalk & Bubbles!
~Sisters~
Cole playing on Aunty Blythe's iPAD!
Sunday donut day!
Gotta love Quicktrip Donuts! YUMMY!
More pool fun!
Cayden's "cannonball"
Cole and his buckets!
Snack break!
More tball game…I told you there's no order or rhyme or reason for the pictures, but I don't care….They are all so cute and they all took place on the same weekend!
More Cherry Berry!
Blythe and I went to Cinetopia the new movie theater at Prairie Fire to go see The Fault in our Stars. We both read the book and wanted to go see the movie together. It was awesome hanging out with B while the boys napped. Then we picked up Pizza on our way home and had a movie party and watched Lucky Duck- the new Disney Junior movie that just came out Friday night.
Movie break- Bubble time!
Showing Aunty Blythe how they do push ups!
Sunday we went to the pool and Aunty Blythe's flight was at 8:00 p.m. so we went up to the Legends while the boys napped and hung out before her flight.
When I dropped her off a storm was brewing…I thought fore sure it was going to stay north…Boy was I wrong…I followed me home and that night we had a visitor in our bed at 2a.m. because of the lightening. Cole on the other hand slept through the storm!
Here's Cayden watching Aunty Blythe's flight on flight tracker. He thought that was so cool!
For my last dinner before surgery I chose Jalapeños. Yummy! Oh and I splurged and got a Pina Colada too! Then…for our tradition after going to Jalapeños it was time to go to Sweet Caroline's for some candy/gourmet chocolate. Chocolate covered graham crackers for Cayden and Cole and my HUGE peanut butter cup…I was only able to eat half. I am hoping that the other half is at home still when I get home from the hospital.
My hospital selfie…This one was around 2p.
I was able to watch Chasing Life (my new ABC family show) and am currently watching Pretty Little Liars too. I am assuming after PLL my eyelids will begin to shut rapidly.
Missing all 4 of my boys…but can not wait to see them tomorrow!


























































































No comments:
Post a Comment
Guestbook