Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's been a while…Sorry!


Cayden, when did you become a big boy?
He is cleaning his dish and putting it in the dishwasher. 


Chalk time!







Cole is 'working' on his iPAD.


Fun at the park!






Uhm….Cayden the eye stickers go under your eyes!
Cayden: I know, but this is funny!


Cole is playing peek-a-boo before bath!


Cayden's Spring picture he made at school.


Cayden was very serious about this craft. He was helping me with my work as I was making samples for my students spring craft projects. He did a great job coloring and cutting his flower out!



Cayden the basketball player!


Cole and Bailey playing on the iPAD together.


Cayden wanted to wear a work shirt like Daddy!


Cayden's family picture! He said that I am dreaming of a chocolate chip cookie!


Cayden's first t-ball practice!



It's a nice night for a walk...



Cole is really concentrating on his chalk art.


The neighbors blowing bubbles for Cole. He was in heaven!



I just thought this sunset was pretty!


Annual Easter Egg Hunt in the neighborhood…
Cole just wanted to eat his M&M's RIGHT NOW!



I found one!


So proud of himself!


Cayden: Mommy? My basket is too full.
Me: Ok, then it's time to stop and let the other kids get eggs.






The best part: Krispy Kreme donuts!



Cayden's first time playing Laser Tag. He LOVED it! 



Happy Birthday Kameron!


The boys were exhausted!


I was so excited and so was Cayden. (obviously)
I took the day off to go on Cayden's last pre-school field trip. We went to the KC Zoo. It was a little chilly to start, but we had a blast!


Our selfie on the bus!


Waiting for the tram to go to Africa. Or…Pretend Africa as Cayden called it.



Walking on the bridge to get to Africa.



These baboons were hilarious! They kept licking the window and jumping at the kiddos. They were showing off and it was one of the highlights of the day!










Penguins!







We did not get back to school until 3:15 and home until 3:30…Cayden was passed out quickly! It's hard to believe my little man is going to be a big Kindergartener next year. 

More zoo pics….Sorry there are so many….


































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook