It's officially Spring Break!
Playing outside...
![]() |
| We are into writing our 'friends' names…particularly his 'girlfriends' names. This week it's Ava. |
![]() |
| He also likes writing his name and is very proud of it, as you can see! |
![]() |
| My big boy, Cole! When did this happen? |
![]() |
| Cole loves coloring or as he calls it: I colorin' |
![]() |
| We are going to meet Daddy at the park…Cayden was excited and got himself dressed. |
![]() |
| Bubbles! |
| This is a fast version of the video. But as you can see it was very fun! Cayden made this Volcano for V week and couldn't wait to show us how to E-rupt it! |
Daddy had to go to work…so we made Cinnamon Rolls!
![]() |
| Cayden! Save some icing for the cinnamon rolls! Silly boy, loved licking the extra icing! |
![]() |
| Of course…here's Cole on the iPAD! |
![]() |
| Time to eat the cinnamon rolls! Cayden had 2! (They were JUMBO cinnamon rolls) |
![]() |
| Cayden and Sven! (aka: Cole) Sorry for those of you who have not seen Frozen…but Sven is a character in Frozen. |
![]() |
| VERY important conversation! |
![]() |
| PANCAKES! Tuesday's breakfast! |
![]() |
| Cole loves his Elmo! |
Whatcha doin' Cole? Be careful…(imagine LOTS of laughing)
This was right after I told him, NO! You can not stand on the stool on the step by the fireplace!
![]() |
| You may have to open this picture bigger…Cayden was very proud of himself. He is G-MAN! |
![]() |
| Yup! Cole can get on the chairs himself now. Ahh…my little climber! |
I colorin'!
What Mom?
Wednesday's breakfast: Blueberry Muffins! Cayden's favorite!
Chad asked me to get something from the car for him, I was gone literally 10 seconds and came in the house to this:
I said- NO NO NO, get down. And Cole…just laughed like it was the funniest thing ever! He was NOT happy when I pulled him down.
Sorry for this being sideways…Cayden was writing Cole's name today!
Time to brush your teeth boys!
My dinner dates at Panera!
Rough day apparently…
I love this…they were saying I love you to each other!
Ever since Kindergarten Round-Up, Cayden has been very serious about Kindergarten.
ie: I need to practice writing before Kindergarten and "Mommy, am I writing all of my letters the right way?"
Today he was writing hot dog (we had just watched Mickey) One of the hot dogs says: god toh. When I told him it was backwards, he said "oh hehe…that's silly."
This was Thursday, the day before Spring Break. Cole just wants to be one of the big boys so bad…he wanted to follow Cayden on his scooter.
A few more park pictures...
![]() |
| My 3 boys! |
Cole my cuddle bug!
BEWARE! More Spring Break pictures COMING SOON!









































No comments:
Post a Comment
Guestbook