Thursday I had conferences, but got a surprise delivered to me at work.
Thanks Chad, they are beautiful!
Friday Cayden had his Valentine's party, so Cole and I helped out!
 |
| Snack time! |
 |
| Making his heart butterfly sucker craft. |
 |
| Playing Bingo next to Olivia. |
 |
| Cole wanted to watch Nene (that's what he calls Cayden) |
 |
| Cayden's class made these cups that have food coloring in them and white daisies. They are supposed to change color. |
 |
| The boys Valentine's from Mommy & Daddy. |
 |
| Cayden's Valentine to Mommy and Daddy. |
 |
| Another craft he made at his party, a book mark. |
 |
| Whoa! Look at all that Valentine's day loot! |
We have a surprise for Chad, but I am not posting it until we see him! :-) Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Guestbook