Brothers playing around...Cayden said let's put our chairs like this and it's like a train.
Then he started making funny faces!
Cole was very proud of himself that he can get himself on the chair!
Cayden giving Cole hugs!
Snack?
Sure Cole! Help yourself!


I was playing around with some settings on my camera...so I may have taken a lot of pictures!
Cayden's first (and probably not last) apology note to a teacher.
So proud!
Cole loves climbing into Cayden's bed!
Cayden & Cole hanging out in the Lightening McQueen bed!
Coles favorite nigh nigh blankie! Monkey!
Watching the Cardinals...he had to get a closer view!
Sitting the correct way on the chair!
More brotherly chair fun!
More choo-choo chair time!
Cayden keeps asking where the World Serious is...I told him tonight they are playing in Boston, he proceeded to call it something totally different...something like Bofon.
I love my boys! Tonight was the first night they picked out different snacks. Cole found his own snack in the pantry and Cayden picked out something different.
I love the words that Cole can say. Some of the words he says are:
cookie
snack (sna)
nigh nigh
Mommy (Sometimes it's mama, sometimes is Mon-ee, or Momm-ee)
Daddy
Poopa
Mooma
Jordy
baseball (bey-ball)
football (foo-ball)
ball
No!
Yes, yes, yes!
TV (t-b)
What does a doggy say? And he barks like a dog.
eat
more (usually signs eat and more together)
baba (bottle)
drink (dink)
Hi and hello (hewo)

































No comments:
Post a Comment
Guestbook