Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cayden the big boy

We got this chair from a gift exchange at Christmas and I took it out recently and Cayden loves sitting in his big boy chair!

DSCN5803 DSCN5804 DSCN5802

Mom? What am I wearing tomorrow?

DSCN5806

I think it’s time for nigh nigh Mommy…My blankie is calling my name!

 DSCN5809

This is another chair that Grandma Sandy. We played outside after Daddy went to school tonight and then decided to enjoy the weather sitting on his chair.

 DSCN5813 DSCN5814 DSCN5817 DSCN5819 DSCN5821 DSCN5824 DSCN5826 DSCN5834 DSCN5837 DSCN5840  DSCN5842 DSCN5841

Cayden? Where’s your shoe?

DSCN5849

Hey, Mom!

DSCN5851 DSCN5852

Cayden loves looking sideways!

DSCN5853

Cayden was walking around the chair and trying to move it. He wishes he could walk, but not yet!

 DSCN5854

We came inside and he hung out for a bit before bed.

DSCN5858

I can’t believe Cayden is going to be ‘1’  in 12 days!!! Wow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook