Thursday, March 18, 2010

An eventful day…

Here are a few highlights from Spring Break so far…

Bath time and watching TV with Daddy…

 bath time fun  DSCN5249

Playing…

DSCN5298DSCN5325

Playing…

DSCN5327DSCN5329    

I guess he may be a garbage man some day…

DSCN5335

Showing off his tootsies!

DSCN5345

Smile! Ahhh the flashes Mommy!

DSCN5346 

Mommy put me in my St. Patricks day shirt from Aunty Blythe.

DSCN5358 happyst pattys dayDSCN5361

And the eventful day that tops my Spring Break and won me the Best Mom of the Year award!!!

Since Chad’s car is in the shop, we have been stuck in the house for 2 days. Today was nice out so we took a walk. I took the extra garage door opener from Chad’s car with me and my keys. I thought I was good to go. After about a 45 minute walk it was time for Cayden’s nap. I went to open the garage and the opener did not work. I figured eh’ no big deal, I have the keys. But…apparently I only have the key that opens the storm door and not the main door. Hmmm…so I had to call Chad to rescue us. Unfortunately he was super busy at work and it took him a while go get home. So our 45 minute walk turned into a 2 hour outside adventure. Cayden was sooo good and luckily I had water for him and his goldfish crackers. Here are some pictures I took before we attempted to get back in the house.

DSCN5392 DSCN5393 DSCN5394 DSCN5365 DSCN5366 DSCN5368 DSCN5371 DSCN5376 DSCN5377 DSCN5379 DSCN5386 DSCN5387

DSCN5388 DSCN5391

1 comment:

  1. How sad!! Glad the weather and Cayden were so nice!! I love his new haircut!

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook