Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome to the world!

Friday night we all went to the hospital to meet Carson & Avery’s newest siblings Cooper and Landon. Congrats Chris and Jamie!

Landon David 5 lbs. 4 oz.

DSCN5105 

Cooper Alan 6 lbs. 15 oz.

DSCN5104

Cayden was not too sure about HIS mommy holding another baby!

Cayden’s crazy hair and his new face when I take pictures!

DSCN5047 DSCN5045

Cayden enjoys pulling up onto everything!!!!

DSCN5048 DSCN5103

 DSCN5083 DSCN5091 DSCN5095 DSCN5096 

Saturday night we went to Hooters for dinner…Cayden got his first kids meal! Grilled cheese and tator tots!  He did pretty good for a little guy, the grilled cheese sandwich was HUGE!

Here’s a picture of Daddy and his little man after dinner was over.

Cayden and daddy at Hooters

I couldn’t post a blog without adding this little video footage I took of Cayden…WOW!

And…..

Go Cayden, Go Cayden! Wow it’s hard to believe he will be 10 months old Thursday! What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook