Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby Gift Exchange and Gift from Daddy

The Mommy & Me group from the summer missed each other, so we decided to have a baby gift exchange. We had so much fun!

DSCN4454

Miss Sophie opening her present!

DSCN4460  DSCN4458

Mr. Clayton and his Mommy, Melissa.

DSCN4455 

Kara and her Mommy, Jill.

DSCN4456

Cayden loved his new remote from Clayton!

DSCN4457 

Cayden looking at his friend Jaxon and his Mommy, Ashley.

DSCN4459

Henry and his Mommy, Jennifer.

Thank you Becci and Alli for having us. I can' not believe I did not get a picture of Becci and Alli, I guess she just moves around too much now that she is walking!

When we got home from our busy night look at what Daddy had bought Cayden!

DSCN4461 DSCN4462 DSCN4463 DSCN4464 DSCN4465

Dunking the ball!

DSCN4466

He already knows how to pull down on the rim! Wow! He’s talented and he’s only (almost) 8 months old!

DSCN4467

Cayden loves his new basketball/football/baseball toy! It’s his first “pop-a-shot!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook